Original owners having lovingly cared for this beautiful home. Classic floor plan w spacious entry, vaulted front formal living/sitting room, new luxury vinyl plank flooring, freshly painted throughout, spacious kitchen w/quartz countertops, Kenmore Elite stainless steel appliances, butcher block island, Wilson Art flooring, pantry, desk area & breakfast nook with sliding glass door to S facingdeck and yard. Nicely situated family room with gas fireplace, built in shelves and separate formal dining area. All 4 bedrooms are upstairs w/brand new carpet. Incredibly spacious master suite features coffered ceilings, private bath with double sinks, Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, lg walk in closet and a bonus room that's perfect for a nursery, office or hobby room. There is a 2nd en suite bedroom plus 2 bdr's with bath & laundry in-between. 3 car tandem garage, big mudroom, S facing terraced back yard & gardens-truly a lovely sunny setting that was thoughtfully designed to minimize road noise. The cul-de-sac location is excellent and just minutes to Abbot Loop Community Park, Hillside Park, Bicentennial Park, schools, shopping & more. Don't miss out on the popular neighborhood.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-7458
- Price $514,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 2,725
- Acres 0.18
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $7,383
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tandem
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Telephone
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 15th, 2019
- Days on Market 9
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 225.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $189
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 2:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!