Expansive Cook Inlet view from beautiful hay field on the bluff and fronting on Sterling Highway at mile 142.5. 1,100 feet +/-on both.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-7534
- Price $400,000
- Acres 24.00
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Residential
- Status Active
- Address 21875 Sterling Highway
- Area 476 - Ninilchik/Happy Valley
- Subdivision T2S R14W Sec32 SM HM GL4 lying W of Sterling Hwy excluding N 225'
- City Ninilchik
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99639
- Utilities Electric - In Area, Septic - None, Telephone - In Area, Well - None
- Features Highway Frontage, Horse Property, Road Service Area, Trees - Sparse, View
- View Glacier, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Date Listed May 16th, 2019
- Days on Market 376
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
Low Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 9:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!