Large parcel with some view of Inlet. Great Road Access! Approx. 2600' frontage on Sterling Highway (east side) and 1100'+/- on Tim Ave. on the southern boundary and approx 800' on Kensington Ave on the northern boundary. Also, there is a road through the middle, Sunshine Dr. Great Subdivision potential! Power along Sunshine and Tim Ave and along Sterling Hwy. No wetlands per map. No Restrictions
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-7536
- Price $228,000
- Acres 57.00
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Residential
- Status Active
- Address 21590 Mile 143 Sterling Highway
- Area 476 - Ninilchik/Happy Valley
- Subdivision T2S R14W Sec32 SM HM GL3 & SE1/4 SW1/4 East of Sterling Hwy
- City Ninilchik
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99639
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Telephone - Adj Site
- Features Highway Frontage, Horse Property, Mobile Home Ok, Road Service Area, Southern Exposure, Trees - Sparse, View
- View Inlet, Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed May 16th, 2019
- Days on Market 8
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty
Low Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2019 at 5:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!