F Street historical charm updated for modern livability. Major renovation by Architect Mike Mense & thoughtful updating since has made this home ready to enjoy. Light & bright w/ oversized attached 2 car garage, fenced yard, & quiet location. 2 bedroom apartment w/ private entrance can be used as part of the house or for easy rental income. Please see attached supplement for full list of features.This downtown cottage is a special opportunity. Mountain views from the cozy master are just the beginning. So many surprising features that are sure to delight the new owner. Bright and expansive sunroom, fantastic multi-level layout with a dedicated space for everything. Integrated storage and flexibility with apartment access allow for amazing possibilities. Fantastic corner lot close to everything. Home Improvements in the last four years: Custom Cabinets added in the hallway to garage Fence added Gutters added Remodeled upstairs bathroom with steam shower New carpet in downstairs apartment Replace north side deck with composite decking
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-8155
- Price $749,900
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,636
- Acres 0.16
- Year Built 1955
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $9,374
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Sun Room, View
- Garages Attached
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Unknown-BTV
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 24th, 2019
- Days on Market 87
- Zoning R2M - Multi Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Eagle River
- $/SqFt $284
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $795,000 to $749,900|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Close to Penitentiary, High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 19th, 2019 at 12:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!