Conveniently located just off Big Lake Road, this nice ranch style home is ADA friendly and has nice extras; two sheds (one with attached shed roof), composite deck, large back yard, large front yard. Garage has 1/2 bath so no 'running in and out'. Wide halls and grab-bars in shower.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-8234
- Price $300,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 1,812
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 2005
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Handicap Accessible, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Forced Air
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 24th, 2019
- Days on Market 30
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Frontier
- $/SqFt $166
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 5:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!