Luxurious, spacious, secluded townhouse condominium in downtown Anchorage.3 level, 3 bedroom with 2 full bathrooms, open air loft feel and 4 skylights. Quiet location, meticulously maintained grounds w/giant old growth trees & sheltered common area for picnics. 2 blocks off the Coastal Trail System, near Westchester Lagoon, Bear Tooth, Sagaya & Fire Island Bakery. Perfect for family w/childrenat Romig, West or Chugach Optional, snowbirds, and home office workers. We've been very happy here after we used to commute from South Anchorage spending two hours a day in the car. You will love the convenience of living near schools and downtown. Now it's time for us to downsize.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-8297
- Price $327,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,010
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 1979
- Type Condominium
- Sub-Type Townhouse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Pets Considered
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Flooring, Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wired-Data, Trash Compactor, Home Theater, Hardwood Flooring
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Concrete, Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 26th, 2019
- Days on Market 82
- Zoning D2 - Residential Development
- HOA Fees 363.88
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: Sun Properties, LLC
- $/SqFt $163
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Withdrawn to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $329,000 to $327,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Close to Military Facility(ies), Stable Population, High Residential Turnover, Close Proximity to Sea/Ocean
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Walk Score®Somewhat Walkable
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 10:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!