Large private Wasilla home in a great commute location within minutes of the Parks Hwy. Phenomenal views of mountains and peek a boo view of the inlet. The updates throughout the home gives a natural and modern Alaskan feel from the hardwood flooring to artistic wood beams leading to the vaulted ceiling with all the natural light to enjoy.As the homeowner the entire 3rd level is perfect as a master suite unlike anything else out there. Entertaining your guess or family is made easy with the open feel and large bar downstairs. In 2017 the Boiler and hot water heater were replaced. To accommodate guess the property has a rustic bunk house for guest (electricity only). The property has a covered kennel and dog run, and shed with power to electricity to both. The property is in a natural state which makes it low maintenance, snow removal is minimal expense.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-8482
- Price $399,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,513
- Acres 3.96
- Year Built 1985
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $4,316
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Tuck Under
- View Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Other - See Remarks
- Roof Metal
- Construction Concrete, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 29th, 2019
- Days on Market 86
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Century 21 Realty Solutions - Wasilla
- $/SqFt $159
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $410,000 to $399,000|
|Price Reduced from $413,000 to $410,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 23rd, 2019 at 8:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!