Buyer to verify square footage, age is approximate. Acreage is approximate. Boiler was refurbished in 2019. Open living/kitchen/dining area. 3 bedrooms and office. Covered patio area. Two corner lots plus 3 connecting lots. Beautiful lawn in nice location. Walking distance to airstrip.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-8503
- Price $167,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 1,500
- Acres 1.10
- Year Built 1980
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Den &/Or Office, Electric, Fireplace, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard, Other - See Remarks
- Fireplace Yes
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed May 29th, 2019
- Days on Market 18
- Zoning RES - Residential (Unofficial)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Mt. Hayes, Inc. Realtors
- $/SqFt $112
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 6:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!