31 lots available in Sunnybrook Estates Subdivision. With both overhead and underground electric in the subdivision, these beautiful lots are heavily treed, easy to build on, allow for single family homes and cabins to be built, and they're not too far off of the Parks Hwy. Absolutely gorgeous location in downtown Willow, yet feels somewhat remote. This is a beautiful subdivision!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-8517
- Price $15,000
- Acres 0.92
- Type Vacant Land
- Sub-Type Recreational, Residential
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $146
- Tax Year 2018
- Utilities Elec - Adj to Site, Elec - On Site, Electric - In Area, Electric-Overhead, Electric-Underground, Electric-Unknwn-BTV
- Features Covenants, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, In City Limits, Mobile Home Ok, Road Service Area, Trees - Heavy
- Waterfront None
- Date Listed May 29th, 2019
- Days on Market 153
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Pending||–|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 4:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!