Sophisticated executive home with commanding views of Kachemak Bay, the Spit, glaciers, and mountains. Featuring hardwood floors, cherry cabinets, granite counter-tops, and large master bath with jetted tub and custom tile work. Plenty of room for family and friends in this four bedroom, three bath, 2,198 square foot home with an attached two-car garage. Private setting just minutes from town.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-861
- Price $569,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,916
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Garage Door Opener
- Garages Attached
- View Bay, Glacier, Mountains, Ocean, Spit, Unobstructed, City Lights
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Jetted Tub, Smoke Detector(s), Water Softener, Window Coverings
- Heating Radiant
- Exterior Other - See Remarks
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Quad-Lock
- Date Listed January 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market 31
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Coastal Realty - Homer
- $/SqFt $195
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2019 at 9:34am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!