Privacy! Commute! Character! Located at the end of a wooded culdesac, this house checks so many boxes in a prime commute location. 4 bedrooms + Office. PLUS Mother-In-Law Suite with its own separate entrance. Space galore: Two separate living areas, library, plus an enclosed family room. Horse property; Huge shop/barn; Easy commute to Anchorage/JBER, minutes from hospital, schools & moreSpacious home: 4 bedrooms+ living room + 2 family rooms not to mention a Mother In Law apartment with it's own separate entrance. Horse property with privacy and large storage for tractors/trailers/hay. House features: Natural light pours in through the large windows in the living room. Open concept: perfect for entertaining with kitchen open to great room; large (southward facing) rear deck for taking in the sun! Check out the width of the exterior walls. Privacy on this lot. Kitchen: granite countertops, lots of storage, double oven. Nice features: Natural gas stove insert with thermostat control; wood carved interior doors; Jetted tub in master; Master retreat: dressing room, sitting room or nursery. Spacious storage area. Greenhouse & Detached garage, shed and two large storage buildings. One which has electricity and heat. What are you waiting for? Schedule your showing today! Perennials: raspberries, bleeding hearts, peony, primrose, lilacs...
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9392
- Price $525,999
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 4,664
- Acres 1.87
- Year Built 1984
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $4,389
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Barn/Shop, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Greenhouse, Home Owner Assoc., Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- Heating Baseboard, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Concrete, Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 10th, 2019
- Days on Market 86
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 10.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $113
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $549,999 to $525,999|
|Status Changed from Withdrawn to Active||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 11:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!