Impressive Seymour Lakefront home on 2 adjacent lots with 224 ft of firm frontage on 1.69 acre. Home can be sold separately for $425,000 excluding adjacent lot. Home is updated and well maintained 2650 sf, 2 story with 3 bd, 3 ba, plus 1060 sq. ft. garage/shop. The lake is an FAA designated Seaplane Base with dock, and boat launch. Seller will pay $5,000 of buyer closing costs in lieu of flooringallowance. Build a hangar or another home on the vacant lot. Well designed kitchen with updated appliances. Handicap friendly layout w/premier walk-in bath in luxurious master suite. Potential for mother-in-law suite over 1st garage. 2nd garage/shop is great for gardeners or hobbyist or convert to auto garage. Both lots have a perimeter fence. If lots not sold together, owner will grant home buyer a year after closing to purchase vacant L6 B1.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9396
- Price $525,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,651
- Acres 1.69
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $2,733
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Horse Property, Motion Lighting, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Sun Room, View, Waterfront, Senior-Age Qualified, Airplane Access, Handicap Accessible, Satellite Dish, Waterfront Access, Outhouse, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Storage Space/Unit, Dock
- Garages Attached, Tuck Under
- View Mountains, Partial, Lake
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Lake
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Electric, Water Softener, Workshop, Freezer-Stand Alone, Jetted Tub
- Heating Forced Air, Radiant, Other - See Remarks
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Sono Tubes, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed June 10th, 2019
- Days on Market 6
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $198
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 3:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!