Well taken care of home. 0 lot line in a very convenient location close to schools, hospital and shopping. Walk just down the road to a park. Is a 3 bedroom but can be made into a 4th if needed. New roof just a few years ago along with a new boiler and extra insulation in the actic area.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9416
- Price $179,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,268
- Acres 0.12
- Year Built 1976
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Road Service Area
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Baseboard
- Basement Finished
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 10th, 2019
- Days on Market 5
- Zoning TF - Two Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Madden Real Estate Fairbanks Keller Williams
- $/SqFt $142
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 3:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!