Charming cabin overlooking the Barabara Creek area with views of Kachemak Bay and the Homer Spit! This cozy, open style cabin has a kitchen, living and bathroom downstairs with a loft bedroom upstairs. Over 3 acres to call your own, you will enjoy this cabin retreat! There are a few outbuildings for storage, one that is insulated and wired as well as a large 448 sq foot heated shop/garage!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9472
- Price $130,000
- Bedrooms 1
- Bathrooms 0.75
- Square Footage 768
- Acres 3.03
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Cabin
- Status Active
- Features Barn/Shop, Fire Service Area, Outhouse, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Storage Space/Unit, View
- Garages Detached
- View Bay, City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Ocean, Spit
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Monitor
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Pilings, Treated Posts
- Date Listed June 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 160
- Zoning UNK - Unknown
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Seldovia Property
- $/SqFt $169
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on November 19th, 2019 at 12:49am AKST.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!