This is the Alaska Dream . Private setting on over 9 acres with epic views of Knik Inlet, Chugach Mountains and wildlife through a bank of windows in the living area and master bedroom. New exterior and interior paint, beautiful new laminate on the main floor, new tile in the kitchen and entry, cooks delight stove, corian counters, large master suite w/Ensuite bath and WIC. Don't miss this onelarge WIC. This home has an additional 2 car garage/shop for hobbies and storage, Sellers have removed many trees to make the lot usable for Alaska summer and winter toys, gardening, animals, kids activities and more. Additional upgrades include 2 heating systems 1 oil furnace and 1 wood boiler Hardwood laminate flooring
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9483
- Price $452,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,179
- Acres 9.24
- Year Built 2001
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl, Prow Front Split
- Status Active
- # of Garages 5
- Annual Tax Amount $5,704
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Waterfront, Lot-Bluff, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages Attached, Detached, Tuck Under, Other-See Remarks
- View Mountains, Unobstructed, Inlet
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 11th, 2019
- Days on Market 80
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $207
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $457,000 to $452,000|
|Price Reduced from $459,000 to $457,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 3:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!