First floor unit and building has elevator. End unit away from Debarr so very little road noise, there is also a back door that you can use to access this unit. Dues include basic cable TV plus heat, only utility you need to pay for is electric. Stacked washer & dryer in unit and stay. Has one parking spot in heat secure common garage.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9526
- Price $149,900
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,078
- Acres 0.00
- Year Built 2003
- Type Condominium
- Sub-Type Apartment
- Status Active
- # of Garages 1
- Annual Tax Amount $2,544
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, End Unit
- Parking Spaces 1
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Carpet, Dishwasher, Disposal, Fireplace, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer&/or Dryer, Window Coverings, CO Detector(s), BR/BA on Main Level, Elevator
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Unknown-BTV
- Roof Unknown-BTV
- Construction Unknown-BTV
- Foundation Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed June 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 67
- Zoning R3 - Multiple Family Residential
- HOA Fees 450.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Monthly
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $139
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $155,000 to $149,900|
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!