Spread out in this spacious 3 bed ranch-style home! Open floor plan features vaulted ceilings, lighted crown molding, den/office, and a dining room with large wrap around windows. Kitchen features custom cabinetry, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, and eat-in breakfast bar. French doors open to a large master retreat with sitting area, tray ceiling, jacuzzi tub, shower, doublevanities, walk in closet, and separate toilet room. Homeowners added a large deck extension, landscaping, and the backyard is fully fenced. No neighbors directly to the right or back of the home! Lots of room in the 3-car garage for all your Alaska toys. RV parking available. This home is in a perfect location for commuters in a highly desirable neighborhood with quick access to highway. ALL Appliances stay to include the living room flat screen TV and security system. Move-in Ready!!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9541
- Price $309,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,723
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 2010
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Laminate Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 20
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Military Movers Real Estate LLC
- $/SqFt $179
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $314,000 to $309,000|
|Status Changed from Pending to Active||–|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!