Simply remarkable from the moment you pull up the drive, with views of downtown, The Sleeping Lady, & Karl Eid ski jump. Located adjacent Far North Bicentennial Park. Main entry features a large sunroom, open concept kitchen with granite counter tops, a dining area, breakfast bar, & custom cabinetry. Price includes adjacent lot 16 at $10.00 on sep vacant land contract. 1,8 acres w both lots.On this level you will also find a dining room (w fireplace), media/library rm, utility room & office. The third/top floor hosts all 4 bedrooms, including a master suite & bonus room with a common full bath and attic storage. Seller prelisting inspection complete & repairs complete. Room for your toys, shop space, multiple gardens, and a upper lawn with gardens to host outdoor gatherings. Ground floor includes 4 space garage w dumb waiter, family room suitable as B & B or mother in law apartment, 3/4 bath, and custom wet sauna. Room for your toys, family, and friends. Over $60K in recent improvements. A great place to make memories!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9553
- Price $759,500
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 5,003
- Acres 1.85
- Year Built 1976
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Annual Tax Amount $11,905
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Shed, Sun Room, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Hardwood Flooring, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Window Coverings, Wood Stove
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 65
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Glacier City Realty
- $/SqFt $152
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $769,500 to $759,500|
|Price Reduced from $789,500 to $769,500|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 11:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!