Stunning log home in Denaly Subdivision in Eagle River. Just finished updating this gorgeous home with new granite counters, flooring, finished basement and more. This home features 4 large bedrooms, office/den, warm floors, 3 baths, great room living and kitchen with gas stove, lots of widows to let the outdoors in plus much much more. The garage interior dimensions are 27' deep x 28' wide-huge.This home also backs to the gorgeous Eagle River Green Belt that runs along the beautiful Eagle River and has access to extensive hiking trails, literally right out your back door! Everything has been impeccably maintained in the home and recently serviced mechanical and septic as of June 2019. This home is move in ready so be warned, if you come visit, you'll want the keys for sure. It's that nice. And did I say the wraparound decking is tremendous? Condition is first class and please check out the "real" 3D virtual tour.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9617
- Price $620,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 3,121
- Acres 0.92
- Year Built 2000
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Log, Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Barn/Shop, Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Parkside, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Storage Space/Unit, View
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard, In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Log
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Log
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed June 12th, 2019
- Days on Market 3
- Zoning CE-R-10 Low Density Residential, Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Real Estate Brokers of Alaska
- $/SqFt $199
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 3:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!