Keep your costs down with this charmer! One and a half story modified log with slab on grade foundation. 10 inch walls, tongue and groove cathedral ceiling in open living area. Metal roof with cedar lap siding.Kitchen is amazing with large island, Viking stove with two ovens and griddle, lots of cabinetry, and totally open to the living area.Living area has built in shelving and is very attractive. The upstairs is a loft bedroom and closet. This house is cheap to heat with pellet stove and Toyo stove plenty of efficient low cost heat. Detached, heated two-car garage plus three sheds, lawn, and privacy fence. Property is neat as a pin and well maintained. Home comes with DSL internet and satellite tv. Concrete patio. Much to appreciate with this unique riverfront home. What a view!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 19-9630
- Price $224,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.00
- Square Footage 1,911
- Acres 1.06
- Year Built 1989
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Tax Year 2019
- Address 1150 Glenwood Drive
- Area 855 - Eastern Interior - All
- Subdivision Carl Engdall Subdivision, Plat 80-113, Block C, Lot 3
- City Delta Junction
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99737
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Garage Door Opener, Private Yard, Shed, TV Antenna
- Garages Detached, Heated
- View River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, BR/BA on Main Level, Carpet, Ceiling Fan(s), Dishwasher, Double Ovens, Electric, Gas Cooktop, Laminate Flooring, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer
- Heating Monitor, Other - See Remarks
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Other - See Remarks
- Foundation Slab on Grade
- Date Listed June 13th, 2019
- Days on Market 3
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Debbie Joslin Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $117
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2019 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 3:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!