This modern masterpiece is the perfect combination of minimalist style & eco-conscious design with panoramic views meeting you at every turn. Integrating the elements of wood, concrete & metal, it's a modern piece of art both inside & out while still being easy to maintain.From the one-of-a-kind entry way that takes you by a pond and over a bridge, to the suspended gas fireplace clad with sheet metal and has a secret pull-out TV stand, no detail has been spared. The gourmet kitchen features Thermador and SubZero appliances, concrete countertops, and walk-in butler's pantry. Venture up the floating staircase and find a loft home office, a master bedroom with a built-in platform bed overlooking the Inlet, and a spa-like en suite with round sunken tub, walk-in stainless shower, trough sink, and private laundry. This home is one-of-a-kind luxury that has been built to withstand the elements. From the steel moment frame, to the polished concrete floors, to the aluminum argon triple pane windows, this home was made for Alaska and truly showcases it's beauty. CUSTOM FEATURES: Steel post & beam construction Metal siding Polished concrete floors Reclaimed wood accents Various hardwood species throughout Two-story vaulted ceilings In-floor radiant heat Knockdown wall texture Floating wood staircase Built-in custom furniture Modern custom lighting Gourmet Kitchen with concrete countertops & glass display cabinets Thermador stainless steel appliances including double gas ovens & 6-burner cooktop with grill SubZero refrigerator with glass door Butler's pantry with stainless steel countertops & prep sink Suspended gas insert fireplace clad with patina-finished sheet metal Custom redwood live edge bar with double kegerator & wine fridge Stuv circular wood stove with glass door Modern master suite built-in platform bed Walk-in master closet with Premier Closet system Private master bath with double faucet trough sink, in-floor soaking tub, steel walk-in shower, & stackable washer/dryer Loft study with built-in desks and credenza Junior master with built-in murphy bed, storage loft, and private en suite 3rd floor gardens outside bedroom windows Work-out room with rubber tile floor mats Stainless steel fish-cleaning station in garage Hot Springs saltwater spa 1,700 sf of Ipe wood decking with cable railing Passive solar gain design & soy insulation Geothermal water furnace Synthetic membrane rubber roof Aluminum argon triple-pane windows Recessed window coverings with steel housing Circular gravel driveway Pond with water features and bridged entry way Perennial landscaping, fire pit area, & tree house Separate studio building Generator Well-McLain heat pump boiler system Metal clad garage doors with wood cores
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-13339
- Price $1,750,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 4,361
- Acres 3.44
- Year Built 2008
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $18,520
- Tax Year 2020
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Generator, Hot Tub, In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Elec Air Cleaner, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Humidifier, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Softener, Wet Bar, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Wired Audio, Wood Stove, Workshop, Concrete Counters, Freezer-Stand Alone
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Metal, Wood
- Roof Rubber
- Construction Concrete, Metal, Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed August 24th, 2020
- Days on Market 26
- Zoning R3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $401
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Withdrawn to Active||–|
|Status Changed from Active to Withdrawn||–|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2020 at 5:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!