Modern Craftsman is how architect Mark Ivy describes this exquisitely designed home located in the prestigious Prominence Pointe neighborhood. Cascading waterfalls flank the handcrafted front doors. When you step inside you are greeted by breathtaking views of the inlet, mountains, and city skyline. If you're a golf enthusiast you can practice your swing all year in the simulator while enjoying acold beverage from the wet bar. Enjoy entertaining? It will be delightful preparing meals in your custom kitchen to serve in the formal dining area or outdoor deck. Don't forget to select a bottle of wine. You can store up to 2,200 bottles in the chilled wine cellar. This pristine Modern Craftsmen is True Alaskan Luxury.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-13954
- Price $3,800,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 6,841
- Acres 1.20
- Year Built 2002
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level, Other - See Remarks
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $20,483
- Tax Year 2020
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View, Heated Driveway
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Pantry, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Intercom, Wet Bar, Wired Data
- Heating Radiant
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Masonry, Other - See Remarks, Wood
- Roof Other - See Remarks, Rubber
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed September 4th, 2020
- Days on Market 18
- Zoning R7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 735.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Realty ONE Group Aurora
- $/SqFt $555
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2020 at 5:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!