Year round lease, 2 bedroom 3 bath. Loft has private bath and 1 bedroom, bath on each level. Full Kitchen, dining area, living room and arctic entry. Tri-level cabin with amazing views of the Inlet and mountains. Located off Cannery Road.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-1399
- Price $1,200
- Bedrooms 2
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 1,000
- Acres 20.00
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type Sngle Fam Res
- Style Cabin, Log, Ranch-Raised, Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- Features Circle Driveway, View, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Road Service Area, Waterfront, Trailside
- Parking Spaces 6
- Garages None
- View Inlet, Mountains, River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Inlet
- Interior Features Pantry, Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, CO Detector(s), Arctic Entry, Smoke Detector(s)
- Heating Monitor
- Basement Finished
- Construction Log, Wood Frame
- Date Listed February 3rd, 2020
- Days on Market 98
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- Listing Office: Mossy Oak Properties of Alaska Kenai
- $/SqFt $1
Price & Status History
|Price Increased from $1,000 to $1,200|
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 11:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!