Watch the sunset every evening and fireworks from your deck! Potential MIL with tons of room and a deck to a fully fenced back yard. This could be the one! Gorgeous T&G wood entry, Fresh paint w/spacious living room & huge main floor family room, 2 fireplaces, kitchen w/Corian counters & newer cab. Lg Master w/full bath and walk-in closet; all 4 bedrooms & laundry on main living level.You'll love living here! Close to schools and Easy access to base or hospitals/UAA. Mother-in-law potential in the family room. Wet wall of the full bath faces the family room so a kitchenette with an electric stove, sink and dishwasher could be added along that wall and a closet could be added easily for a potential 5th bedroom! Closet could be easily added in the family room and a wall built for a fifth bedroom/MIL or it could be a HUGE master suite.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-1484
- Price $399,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,690
- Acres 0.19
- Year Built 1979
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $6,110
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Tuck Under
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Central Vac Rough-in
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Unknown-BTV, Bitumen/Torch Down
- Construction Block, Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 4th, 2020
- Days on Market 149
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC
- $/SqFt $148
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $410,000 to $399,000|
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 3rd, 2020 at 1:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!