You must read the features list online to understand the value of this home. this home is pristine. The kitchen is spacious, features a large island, custom cabinets, granite, and a formal dining room. Large living room, brand new windows, master suite, functions as a 4 bedroom home. Extras include vinyl siding, storage shed and large private yard
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-1734
- Price $259,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,400
- Acres 0.48
- Year Built 1990
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- Features Deck/Patio, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, Waterfront
- Garages None
- View Lake, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator
- Heating Forced Air, Other - See Remarks
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation All Weather Wood
- Date Listed February 8th, 2020
- Days on Market 55
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Tanner Group Premier Real Estate
- $/SqFt $108
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 3:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!