Only 5 to 10 minute boat ride from the marina in summer, ice road access in winter. Cozy living room with warm woodstove, dining room with atrium windows, beautifully upgraded kitchen with a walk in pantry. 3rd bedroom is a loft. Basement has plenty of storage and a family room. Select furniture negotiable on separate bill of sale. Pontoon boat also for sale on separate bill of sale.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-1871
- Price $425,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,042
- Acres 0.32
- Year Built 1980
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $4,166
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Deck/Patio, Landscaping, View, Airplane Access, Waterfront, Dock
- Garages None
- View Mountains, Lake
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront Island, Lake
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Basement, Sauna
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 11th, 2020
- Days on Market 53
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned-all MSB but Palmer/Wasilla/Houston
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $208
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 12:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!