Beautiful 3 bed, 2 Bath home with fenced back yard & storage shed. Two car heated garage with shelves and Paved parking. Close to schools & down town shopping. Also, close to boat launch & Fishing! Please remove shoes for showing.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-1912
- Price $239,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,224
- Acres 0.46
- Year Built 1993
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Private Yard, Shed, Storage Space/Unit
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Gas Cooktop, Air Exchanger, Telephone
- Heating Baseboard, Radiant
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Block, Wood Frame - 2x6, Concrete
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed February 12th, 2020
- Days on Market 46
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Valley Market Real Estate
- $/SqFt $195
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 2:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!