Custom sophisticated two-story home located on 1.08 acre corner lot offering majestic mountain views from every window. The exquisite open entry with porcelain tile floors, stately grand stairway and unique catwalk to master bedroom creates a sense of privacy and tranquility. Inviting open living, dining and kitchen with deck access for entertaining....See More...truly a timeless elegance with ornate details for entertaining! Dramatic wall of windows overlooks the entertaining deck, allowing endless nights of Alaskan sunsets! This home also features stylish 8 ft solid wood doors throughout, & 10 ft ceilings, double trey lit ceiling in dining, crushed granite in kitchen w/high end appliances, wine fridge, under & over cabinet lighting, custom full extension Hickory cabinets w/cider finish, crown molding, surround sound & Apple Smart wired, + custom designed entertainment ctr.! Private separate office with deck access. Lower level features, family room, pool table, gym, fantastic storage & plumbing for future wet bar. Too many extras to list! Awesome 6 car 1,574 sf garage w/addl. back roll up door! 300 amp circuit breaker, back up generator, exposed aggregate patio, professional landscaping, RV/Toy parking & so much more! Professional landscaping with sprinkler system.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-1955
- Price $1,150,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 4,436
- Acres 1.08
- Year Built 2007
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 6
- Annual Tax Amount $13,530
- Tax Year 2018
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Corner, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Satellite Dish, Shed, View, Motion Lighting, Inground Sprnklr Sys
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tandem
- View Mountains, City Lights, Inlet, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Air Exchanger, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Workshop, Double Ovens, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Central Vac, Wet Bar, Home Theater, Wired Audio
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant, Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Vinyl
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed February 13th, 2020
- Days on Market 48
- Zoning CE-R-7 Medium-Density Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Somers Sotheby's International Realty
- $/SqFt $259
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!