Superb craftsmanship throughout this impeccable home including a 900 SF hardwood gymnasium. Highly sought after location near Hilltop/Bicentennial Park. Offering two en-suites, two bedrooms w/ a Jack & Jill bath & 5th BR on main level. Roof, siding, windows, septic, driveway, front and rear decks, landscaping and entire interior updated or replaced. 1.2 acre level lot w/ in ground sprinkler system Fully landscaped and offering fabulous RV parking. All three levels of the home are above grade so ambient light radiates throughout all levels of the home. 360 degree view of the Chugach Range, Cook Inlet (partial) and city lights. Five total bedrooms with four full baths and two half baths. Gym could be used as additional garage, work-shop, trophy room or artist studio. Brian Broderick, one of the owners, is a Real Estate Licensee licensed to sell real estate in the State of Alaska.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-2051
- Price $1,195,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5.00
- Square Footage 6,000
- Acres 1.21
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $10,800
- Tax Year 2020
- Features Cable TV, Circle Driveway, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Inground Sprnklr Sys, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, SBOS Reqd-See Rmrks
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range-Downdraft, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Water Softener, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 14th, 2020
- Days on Market 48
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $199
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,250,000 to $1,195,000|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 2:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!