An excellent opportunity to acquire this home located on a level 1.74 acre parcel that is cleared and ready for you to turn it into your dream spot right on in Lower Hillside. Privately positioned, and nearly invisible from the road. Reverse split level with vaulted ceilings. Enjoy living in a bright sunny home with a family room, the kids could play hockey in. Room to roam inside and outside.The property currently has a barn, detached garage, sheds, and was used for years as horse property. Clear all that away and build your dream green house, shop and garage. Sunshine is perfectly positioned to start a garden. Got an elementary aged kiddo? They will love O'Malley Elementary. Like to hike? You are only a few minutes away from hiking Wolverine Peak and Flattop is just up the road. Love horses? This property has a conditional use permit for commercial boarding of large animals. Horse trails right out the back fence. Within minutes you can be shopping at Fred Meyers, Carrs or the Dimond Center.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-2058
- Price $473,500
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,528
- Acres 1.74
- Year Built 1968
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- Annual Tax Amount $7,396
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Shed, Barn/Shop, Horse Property, RV Parking, Private Yard
- Garages None
- View Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Pantry, Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Laminate Counters, Basement, Den &/Or Office
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete, Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 14th, 2020
- Days on Market 41
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty LLC - Midtown Anchorage
- $/SqFt $187
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!