Why build new when you can own this fabulous Craftsman Style Ranch. 2+acres close to town, within fire district boundry. Upgraded throughout, 50K in landscaping, RV parking w/elec. Oversized garage is 1090 SF w/epoxy floor/sink. Granite & SS kitchen, huge island, dbl ovens, wi pantry! Sound reducing windows on south side; trex decking. SimpliSafe home security w/ cameras interior/ext!So many custom features and upgrades - see "Features List" included in our listing documents. Gruening Middle School students are now relocated to Chugiak HS as a result of the November 30th 2018 earthquake. Buyer and buyer's licensee to verify. At time of construction, this fabulous home was rated 5*.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-2509
- Price $750,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,548
- Acres 2.13
- Year Built 2014
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View, Garage Door Opener, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway, Cable TV
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Double Ovens, Quartz Counters, Gas Fireplace, Central Vac, Disposal, Security System, Jetted Tub, Wired Audio, Wired Data, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Heating Forced Air
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed February 26th, 2020
- Days on Market 40
- Zoning CE-R-10 Low Density Residential, Alpine/Slope
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Eagle River
- $/SqFt $294
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Withdrawn to Active||–|
|Price Reduced from $775,000 to $750,000|
|Register Now to Unlock More Listing History|
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 3:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!