Unobstructed Beautiful Ocean and Volcano View! Alaskan Log Home perched up on a hill to soak in all of the wildlife that is soaring by! You will appreciate the custom wood work and character that makes this a warm and cozy place to call your Home!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-2775
- Price $230,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,497
- Acres 1.31
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Private Yard, RV Parking, View
- Garages Tuck Under
- View Inlet, Mountains, Ocean, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, CO Detector(s), Electric, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block, Slab on Grade
- Date Listed March 2nd, 2020
- Days on Market 35
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $154
Low Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 10:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!