Like fish, and incredible views of KENAI RIVER and mountain range?Only 5 min from downtown Kenai. No erosion, no blowing sand. Check out this beautiful spot on the river.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-2962
- Price $339,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,231
- Acres 0.85
- Year Built 1970
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Ranch-Raised
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Airplane Access, Barn/Shop, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View, Waterfront, Waterfront Access
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains, River
- Is Waterfront Yes
- Waterfront River
- Interior Features Basement, CO Detector(s), Electric, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone
- Heating Baseboard, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Exterior Metal
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 5th, 2020
- Days on Market 28
- Zoning RR - Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Kenai
- $/SqFt $152
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 3rd, 2020 at 2:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!