Big Chester Heights split entry, with south facing front, fenced back yard for pets, kids and garden. Easy commute to both bases, university, medical, schools, shopping.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-3192
- Price $264,900
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,184
- Acres 0.18
- Year Built 1972
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $332,700
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Private Yard
- Garages Tuck Under
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Den &/Or Office, Family Room, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Stucco
- Roof Unknown-BTV
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 10th, 2020
- Days on Market 26
- Zoning R2A - Two Family Residential
- Foreclosure Yes
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $121
Close to Military Facility(ies), High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 8:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!