Central Business District w/ Lots of possibilities! 3 bdrm 2 bath w/ loft. Walking distance to The Homer Library, Post Office, Banks, Grocery Store and Trail System to the beach. Home has many upgrades to include 5* Energy Rating, updated kitchen, floors and exterior paint too! Shed on property for storage and oversized in town lot!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-3214
- Price $217,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,667
- Acres 0.21
- Year Built 1978
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- Features Cable TV, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, In City Limits, Road Service Area, Shed
- Garages None
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard, Monitor, Stove
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation All Weather Wood, Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 10th, 2020
- Days on Market 19
- Zoning CBD - Central Business District
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Bay Realty
- $/SqFt $130
Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 1:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!