VIEWS that will take your breath away. A home that is captivating. A lifestyle to be enjoyed. These are a few ways to describe this upgraded home that is perfect for a large family and/or those who entertain. Kitchen, bathrooms, floors, etc., all remodeled - this home is move in ready. Beautiful kitchen with granite counter, large granite breakfast bar and a gathering area with a real woodburning fireplace surrounded by solid wood built ins, doors that lead out to the spectacular Trex deck taking in the views. Beautiful living room with high ceilings and a dining are looking out over the inlet & mountains. There is a bedroom (or office) on the main floor with a newly remodeled full bath. Upper floor holds the master suite with an even better breathtaking view, a gorgeous newly remodeled master bath, big closet and two additional bedrooms and another lovely bathroom.The lower level is awesome family space, with a huge family room, bedroom, full bath, workout room and a huge Trex deck with a hot tub - 40K in Trex decking built in 2009! New garage doors in 2016, new roof in 2018 and new exterior paint in 2018, this home is move in ready....no remodel needed!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-3328
- Price $699,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 3,899
- Acres 0.26
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Hot Tub, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Inlet, Mountains, City Lights
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Granite Countertops, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Soaking Tub, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 12th, 2020
- Days on Market 16
- Zoning R3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- HOA Fees 236.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Quarterly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $179
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 3:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!