Stunning, unobstructed views of the inlet, city & mountains from nearly every window of this lavish new construction home! Multi-functional layout features a main floor mother-in-law with private entry & shared entry, designated driveway and oversize 1 car garage. Endless views from nearly every window starting at the living room to the open office, dining area and kitchen. Enjoy a built-in buffet large island, walk-in pantry, gas range, quartz countertops. There are 3 spacious bedrooms, one with private bath in the main house as well as master with ensuite, walk-in closet, heated floor, soaker tub and water closet. Other features include triple pane windows, 6 bedroom septic and 95% efficient forced air furnace. Mother-in-Law can be finished with 2 bedrooms or as a 1 bedroom with a family room used by the main unit.
Schedule a Tour
Scheduled Open house
|Sunday, July 12th, 2020||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
|Saturday, July 18th, 2020||1:00pm - 4:00pm|
- MLS® # 20-3333
- Price $998,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 5.00
- Square Footage 4,105
- Acres 0.94
- Year Built 2019
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Mother-in-Law Apt, RV Parking, View, In City Limits, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway
- Garages Attached, Heated, Other-See Remarks
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Gas Cooktop, Quartz Counters, Gas Fireplace, Pantry, Den &/Or Office, Disposal, Family Room, Telephone
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 12th, 2020
- Days on Market 119
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $243
Price & Status History
|Price Reduced from $1,100,000 to $998,000|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 1:49am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!