Live in luxury on top of the world! Gorgeous Potter Creek home on 1/2 acre lot w/ full M-I-L, HUGE views of city inlet & mtns beyond, tall ceilings & fully west facing for TONS of natural light. Elegance abounds: hardwood flrs, entertainer's kitchen w/ chef grade appliances, stately office w/ fireplace. Tasteful landscaping, surrounding greenery affords privacy. Oversized 3 car gar. Welcome home! Terrific floor plan boasts 3 BR upstairs & 2 BR in the walk-out basement, w/ a formal sitting room, 2 separate family rooms, & HUGE flex space downstairs. Natural light floods the entire home, breathtaking views all year long! Magazine-worthy master suite w/ STUNNING en suite fit for royalty. Two spacious decks total up to almost 500 sq ft for summer days w/ family & friends. Truly a special home in one of Anchorage's finest neighborhoods - welcome home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-3428
- Price $899,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.50
- Square Footage 4,959
- Acres 0.56
- Year Built 1987
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story W/Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $13,407
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Freezer-Stand Alone, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Washer &/Or Dryer, Water Softener, Window Coverings, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Wired Audio
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Wood Shake
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 13th, 2020
- Days on Market 24
- Zoning R3SL - Multi Family Res Special Limitation
- HOA Fees 236.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Quarterly
- Listing Office: RE/MAX Dynamic Properties
- $/SqFt $181
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 6:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!