Greet the sunrise from your very own Alaska Chalet Retreat nestled in a large woodsy setting with so much to offer. Dramatic Tongue & Grove soaring ceiling & bright two story Wall-of-Windows bathes this home with natural light that will cheer you all year. Stay cozy warm while enjoying a toasty fire next to the efficient open face wood stove. This home has been carefully cared for such asextensive natural slate tile floor in the very spacious entry way, new carpet, paint, boiler 2019 with side arm water heater, pressure tank, most windows replaced in 2012-2013, new vented roof in 2012, Need an extra deep garage (22X30') for that super cab truck...look no more ... garage was built in 2013 and has an 8' high door and 22X15' loft storage. Bonus: Exterior Entry Ways for each floor plus laundry areas on each floor makes this an ideal Multi-generational Home for the ''whole'' family and so much more. This home is an absolute delight and a special place to call home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-3769
- Price $375,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,760
- Acres 0.23
- Year Built 1976
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame, Prow Front Split, Side/Calif Split
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $6,005
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Warranty, In City Limits, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Motion Lighting
- Garages Attached, Heated
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wood Stove, Workshop
- Heating Baseboard
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 20th, 2020
- Days on Market 9
- Zoning CE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $136
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!