Immaculate South Anchorage Home Awaits Your Arrival! This Home Is The Definition Of Turn Key W/Pride Of Ownership Displayed In Every Room. Brand New Carpet, Paint, Ceramic Flring, Lights, Landscaping, Tiled Bcksplsh & More (See Docs. Tab For List Of Upgrades). Enjoy Natural Sun Exposure & Mtn. Views From 2nd Flr. Great Room Has Vaulted Ceilings That Flow Into Dining Rm. Kitchen Offers 42'' CabinetsSS Appliances (New Dishwasher 2019), Lots Of Counter Space & WIP. From The Kitchen You Have A Casual Dining Rm Flowing Into The LR W/Gas FP. Main Flr Offers A Legal Bedroom Currently Configured As An Office & WIC. Great Room For Guest or Home Office. Garage Offers High Ceiling Clearance, Plenty Of Room for Storage. Laundry/Mudroom As You Enter From Garage. Upper Level Offers True Master Suite W/Size That Is Hard To Find. His/Hers Vanity, Jetted Tub W/Views, Shower & Lg WIC. Remaining on The 2nd Floor Are Two BR's W/Great Size, Mtn. Views, Full Bathroom W/Linen Closet. Backyard Is Fully Fenced W/New Trees & Bushes Planted To Add More Privacy. Large Back Deck Offers Plenty Of Room For BBQ & Entertainment. This Home Is A 15 Min. Walk To Kincaid Park And A 9 Min. Drive To The Airport. Great Locatio And Close To Many Destinations.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-3863
- Price $515,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,768
- Acres 0.21
- Year Built 2006
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $8,175
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., Home Warranty, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Gas Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Solid Surface Counter, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed March 24th, 2020
- Days on Market 6
- Zoning R2A - Two Family Residential
- HOA Fees 20.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group
- $/SqFt $186
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 10:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!