Pride of ownership shows in this adorable home. Some of the recent updates include a new boiler and water heater, professionally painted interior, updated bathrooms and a new front door. The cozy living room has a wood burning fireplace and newer windows that provide an abundance of natural light. The living room flows right into the dining room and east facing sun-room which features mountainviews and is the perfect space to enjoy your morning coffee. The three spacious bedrooms have custom blinds and plenty of closet space. The recently remodeled bathrooms feature tasteful updates and fixtures. The expansive family room downstairs is perfect for family activities, office, playroom, or home gym. The backyard is quite the gem which is why fall exterior pictures were taken as soon as we knew the move would happen this spring. The deck was replaced in 2018 and the patio furniture remains for the new owner. The large yard is perfect for entertaining guest and quality family time, with a play house and surrounding mature lilac trees. Don't miss out on this meticulously maintained home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-3875
- Price $350,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,656
- Acres 0.18
- Year Built 1981
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Split Entry
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $5,071
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Motion Lighting, Paved Driveway, Road Service Area, Shed, View, Sun Room
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains, Partial
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Central Vac
- Heating Baseboard
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed March 24th, 2020
- Days on Market 14
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate
- $/SqFt $211
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Nearby Military Facility(ies), Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2020 at 4:19am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!