Stunningly Updated South Facing Light & Bright Multi-Level Home at end of Cul-de-Sac w/Huge Fenced Yard, Playset & Hot Tub! Meticulously Cared For & Tasteful Selections. LED Lighting, Fresh Paint, New Carpet, Tons of Storage. Main Level Boasts Vaulted Ceiling, Chic New Stack Rock Surround Wood Burning FP, Solid Wood Flooring, Kit w/SS Range, Fridge, Microwave. Upper Level Mstr w/Private Ensuite.Master Bedroom w/Newer Window, Ceiling Fan, Closet Built-Ins w/Drawers, Mt Baldy Views. Ensuite w/ Dual Sinks, Solid Surface Counters, Tiled Flooring, Medicine Cabinet. 3 Total Bedrooms on Upper Level- Master + 2 Add'l (both w/New Windows & Ceiling Fans). 1 w/Loft/Reading Nook & Whiteboard Painted Wall. Large Hall Linen Closet. Shared Bathroom w/Double Sinks, Granite Counters, Beautiful Tiled Surround Shower/Bath Combo. Mid Level- Entry off Garage. Laundry Room w/Tiled Floor- Custom Tiled Shower, Toilet, Sink. Cozy Family Room w/Gas Stove, Wainescoating, Built-In Bookshelves. Lower Level Family/Play Room w/Huge Storage Closet. Bedrooms #4 and #5. 5* Energy Rated. Central Vac. Newer Garage Door. New Front Cedar Siding. New Exterior Lighting. New Front Trex Deck. Large Back Deck w/Hot Tub. Gate at Back of Fence for Toy Access (summer parking of boat, small trailer ATV's, etc, see CCR's for restrictions) . Shed. Yard w/Playset, Raspberries, Raised Garden Beds. 98% Efficient Boiler 2009; Hot Water Heater 2008. Hiland Mtn Views from Front of House; Mt Baldy & Chugach Mtn Views from Back of House!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-3920
- Price $389,900
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 3.00
- Square Footage 2,088
- Acres 0.25
- Year Built 1983
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level, Tri-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $4,837
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Private Yard, Shed, View, DSL/Cable Available, Paved Driveway
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Electric Cooktop, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Laminate Counters, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Solid Surface Counter
- Heating Baseboard
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed March 25th, 2020
- Days on Market 12
- Zoning CE-R-1A Single- Family Residential
- HOA Fees 225.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Quarterly
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Eagle River
- $/SqFt $187
High Percentage of Family Households, Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 10:49pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!