Beautiful Large South Anchorage HomeGreat location in a private neighborhood lots of trees! With 4beds, 4baths, and a 2car garage. This hillside home has a large open kitchen on the second level with double ovens and an electric cook top, stainless appliances included. Formal dinning room and breakfast nook recessed lighting and lots of windows allowing plenty of natural light into this home.The first level has one bedroom with a large WIC and a bath with garage access. Third level was an addition around 1983 in this area of the home you'll find a huge entertainment/family room. Full of windows and natural light this is the perfect area to entertain or just relax and enjoy the views, a wrap around front deck gives this home that Alaskan retreat feel. Theater room, workout room, lots of storage space, views of sunset and the mountains, peek-a-boo's of the inlet, 2 gas fireplace's, in floor heating in the master bathroom, bluetooth speaker system, safety glass windows in the additional family room, boiler and forced air heating systems, laundry room, and so much more.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-530
- Price $550,000
- Bedrooms 5
- Bathrooms 4.00
- Square Footage 3,989
- Acres 0.47
- Year Built 1975
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Multi-Level
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $7,961
- Tax Year 2019
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Road Service Area, Storage Space/Unit, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Inlet, Mountains, Partial, City Lights
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Ovens, Electric Cooktop, Family Room, Gas Fireplace, Pantry, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Soaking Tub, Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Home Theater
- Heating Baseboard, Forced Air, Other - See Remarks
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed January 14th, 2020
- Days on Market 65
- Zoning R1A - Single Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC Anchorage
- $/SqFt $138
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, High Residential Turnover
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 12:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!