This is a nice ranch style home on a natural setting yard. Lots of trees with nice back yard and deck with lots of nature around you. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, good sized kitchen with pantry. Laminate flooring except for in bedrooms. Hook ups for washer and dryer. Master bathroom has large walk in closet and jetted tub and shower.Large 2 car garage, no smoking in home. May take one dog on approval
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-5866
- Price $1,500
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 1,123
- Acres 1.11
- Year Built 2003
- Type Residential Lease
- Sub-Type Sngle Fam Res
- Style Ranch-Traditional
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Road Service Area, RV Parking
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Microwave, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Construction Wood Frame
- Date Listed May 3rd, 2020
- Days on Market 22
- Zoning R1 - Single Family Res (re: Cities Palmer/Wasilla)
- Listing Office: Jack White Real Estate Mat Su
- $/SqFt $1
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 4:19pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!