Spectacular, breathtaking captivating views! Luxury inside & out!!! Sun floods the home w/lots of natural light. In-floor heat, skylights, tiled entry & hardwd flring. Kitchen w/walk in pantry, granite counters, informal & formal living rms, two gas stone firepls, spacious master suite, WIC + w/d, delux bath w/separate glass shower & jetted tub. 1st & 2nd flr laundry- MIL or guest bedroomThere are two gas fireplaces, skylights, the newly remodeled theater room also has under counter lighting & upper lighting, double drawer refrigerator, cabinets, Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, ice maker, beverage cool refrigerator, a very relaxing room to entertain or sit quietly with the family as the theater room has room for alarge screen and movie projector. Seller has made every conceivable upgrade to enjoy the quiet elegance of this home year round and you will want to call home.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-6112
- Price $890,000
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 3.50
- Square Footage 4,208
- Acres 0.57
- Year Built 2004
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Reverse
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $12,879
- Tax Year 2020
- Address 16847 Woods Pointe Circle
- Area 25 - Dearmoun Rd - Potter Marsh
- Subdivision Prominence Pointe Ph 5 L12 B2 The Gates of Goldenview
- City Anchorage
- State Alaska
- Zip Code 99516
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Home Owner Assoc., In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, View, Motion Lighting
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View City Lights, Inlet, Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vac, CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Disposal, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, SBOS Reqd-See Rmks, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Trash Compactor, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings, Wired Audio, Wired Data, Wine/Beverage Cooler, Wet Bar, Home Theater, Range-Downdraft
- Heating Forced Air, In-Floor Heat
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Unknown - BTV
- Date Listed May 7th, 2020
- Days on Market 22
- Zoning R7 - Intermediate Rural Residential
- HOA Fees 735.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Semiannually
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $212
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 11:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!