Gorgeous home sitting on a lovely piece of land with wonderful mountain views. Enter into a large and lovely entry, and walk into a stunning living room with vaulted ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, log stairs and accents, wood doors, stone fireplace, and main floor master suite with awesome master bath with a sauna and a shower that is plumbed for steam and big closet.The kitchen is substantial with wonderful cabinetry and layout with easy access to the living room and dining room. The deck is huge and takes in the mountain views, truly this floor alone will make you happy!! Upper floor has two additional rooms, an office and a craft/exercise room, perhaps you would want to make them into bedrooms - you decide. You are going to LOVE the open log catwalk! The walkout basement is a gem with a full kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and a laundry room and a walk out onto a custom stone patio with BBQ grill, sitting area and an awesome firepit! The lower level makes a perfect teen hang out, party room or even an air B&B!! The detached garage is huge, functional and well put together - your going to LOVE this home!!!! Deck is wired for a hot tub!!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-6329
- Price $485,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 4,020
- Acres 0.96
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type B & B Potential, Single Family Res
- Style Log, Multi-Level, Other - See Remarks, Two-Story Tradtnl, Two-Story W/Bsmnt, Prow Front Split
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Service Area, Horse Property, Landscaping, Mother-in-Law Apt, Private Yard, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
- Garages Detached
- View Mountains, Unobstructed
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Arctic Entry, Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, Ceiling Fan(s), CO Detector(s), Den &/Or Office, Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Gas Cooktop, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Refrigerator, Sauna, Smoke Detector(s), Tile Counters, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Wet Bar
- Heating In-Floor Heat
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 9th, 2020
- Days on Market 27
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Keller Williams Realty Alaska Group of Wasilla
- $/SqFt $121
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 3:04am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!