Something for everyone in this wonderful 4 BR home. Nice kitchen w/beautiful cabinets (remodel2012) SS appliances, sun filled breakfast rm & family rm, master suite w/ dble vanities, shower & jetted tub. Bright & airy with all the natural sunlight that many windows & Southern exposure offers. This is a perfect family home that lends itself to gracious & easy entertaining. Mr & Mrs 'Fix It Up'have continually upgraded, renovated & remodeled~see property disclosure for long, detailed list. Absolutely NO deferred maintenance here! Fresh paint, new fixtures, plus so much more ~ see list. All 4 BR on one floor including one customized w/built in loft & shelving. South facing 14' x 15' deck for grilling and fun entertaining outside. Big 3 car garage w/workshop & cabinets & shelving. Terrific 10' x 10' custom built clubhouse w/electricity, windows that open, linoleum etc. Tasteful 8' x 10' storage shed. Landscaping includes beautiful seasoned lilac bush and a mature apple tree that yields 30 to 40 gallons of apples every year. Friends & neighbors were always welcome to bring their buckets and take some home. (These apples make the BEST applesauce!). Shopping, schools, trails nearby with easy accessibility. On nice, quiet, safe cul de sac!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-6441
- Price $489,900
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 2,125
- Acres 0.17
- Year Built 1997
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 3
- Annual Tax Amount $5,730
- Tax Year 2020
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, Fenced Yard, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, Satellite Dish, Shed
- Garages Attached
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Jetted Tub, Laminate Counters, Microwave (B/I), Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Security System, Smoke Detector(s), Telephone, Vaulted Ceiling, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Workshop
- Heating Forced Air
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Other - See Remarks
- Roof Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x6
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 12th, 2020
- Days on Market 14
- Zoning R2A - Two Family Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: Herrington and Company, LLC
- $/SqFt $231
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 3:04pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!