Impeccable Ranch-Style Home with Daylight Basement in beautiful Brentwood Estates! You'll love the landscaped yard, flourishing gardens, and spacious decks for summer entertaining! This home has many extras, such as beveled cedar siding, cedar ceiling in the living area, rock fireplace, and TWO pantries in the kitchen. The 1700 sqft basement is framed and partially finished for additional rooms!The spacious master suite has his and hers closets and a private bathroom with double sinks and tile shower. Additional features to the home include fenced yard, circle driveway, and utility sink in the laundry room. Large shed, woodshed, greenhouse and custom dog house stay with the home! Recent updates include all carpet replaced in 2018, septic tank (1250 gallon upgrade rated for 4-5 bedroom home in case buyer wants to finish the basement) and leech field replaced 3-4 years ago. This home is move-in ready with so much potential to upgrade the livable square footage!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-6495
- Price $390,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.50
- Square Footage 3,600
- Acres 1.14
- Year Built 1982
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Hlsd Rnch/Dlt Bsmnt
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Features Cable TV, Circle Driveway, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fenced Yard, Fire Service Area, Landscaping, Private Yard, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Fireplace, Microwave (B/I), Pantry, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke Detector(s), Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup, Window Coverings
- Heating Forced Air
- Has Basement Yes
- Basement Partially Finished
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Asphalt/Comp Shingle, Composition, Shingle
- Construction Wood Frame
- Foundation Concrete Block
- Date Listed May 13th, 2020
- Days on Market 15
- Zoning UNK - Unknown (re: all MSB)
- HOA Fees 48.00
- HOA Fees Freq. Yearly
- Listing Office: Signature Real Estate Alaska
- $/SqFt $108
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
Stable Population, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Suburb of Anchorage
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 2:07am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!