Million dollar view! Bring your tools and your ideas. This private home is a one of a kind find. Being sold cash as-is.
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-6504
- Price $300,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 1.75
- Square Footage 2,547
- Acres 10.48
- Year Built 1967
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Two-Story Tradtnl
- Status Active
- # of Garages 4
- Features Deck/Patio, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, Landscaping, Lot-Bluff, Paved Driveway, Private Yard, RV Parking, View
- Garages Attached, Detached, Heated
- View Mountains
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, Fireplace, Range-Downdraft, Range/Oven, Telephone, Washer &/Or Dryer, Washr&/Or Dryer Hkup
- Heating Baseboard, Monitor
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Wood
- Roof Metal
- Construction Wood Frame - 2x4
- Foundation Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 13th, 2020
- Days on Market 22
- Zoning UNZ - Not Zoned
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: RE/MAX of The Peninsula
- $/SqFt $118
Very Rapid Population Growth, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area, Large Area(s) of Government Designated Parkland
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 11:34pm AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!