Live the Alaska Dream in this stunning log home with panoramic views. Separate family/living rooms offer ample space for everyone. The Italian tile spiral stair case leads you up to a grand space with log finish and a vaulted ceilings providing a larger than life atmosphere. The freshly remodeled kitchen boasts illuminated pull out drawers, massive butcher block island and chef quality appliances.A gorgeous tile bathroom, complete with soaking tub, shower for two with steam option will spoil you. Currently the home has 1 and 1/2 bath. Seller is giving the buyer the opportunity to design their new master bath with a $12,000 concession, based on the bid listed in MLS docs. Whether you are looking for a cozy family home or a home that helps you host the party...this is it! The wrap around deck and the well established fire pit are ready to entertain friends and family, and the wet bar has been plumbed in.. it is just waiting for you to install! All 2 acres are surrounded by an invisible fence so your four legged friends can enjoy the space without the concern of them running off. Book your appointment today to see this home. 2 acres in Anchorage with views??? It won't last long on the market!
Schedule a Tour
- MLS® # 20-6914
- Price $649,000
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 2.00
- Square Footage 2,904
- Acres 2.07
- Year Built 1998
- Type Residential
- Sub-Type Single Family Res
- Style Chalet/A-Frame, Log
- Status Active
- # of Garages 2
- Annual Tax Amount $9,108
- Tax Year 2020
- Features Cable TV, Covenant/Restriction, Deck/Patio, DSL/Cable Available, Fire Pit, Fire Service Area, Garage Door Opener, In City Limits, Landscaping, Road Service Area, RV Parking, Shed, View
- Garages Attached, Heated, Tuck Under
- View Mountains, Unobstructed, City Lights, Inlet, Ocean
- Waterfront None
- Interior Features Basement, BR/BA on Main Level, CO Detector(s), Dishwasher, Electric, Family Room, Fireplace, Granite Countertops, Jetted Tub, Microwave (B/I), Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Vaulted Ceiling, Washer &/Or Dryer, Wine/Beverage Cooler
- Heating In-Floor Heat, Radiant
- Has Basement Yes
- Fireplace Yes
- Exterior Log
- Roof Metal
- Construction Log
- Foundation Concrete Block, Poured Concrete
- Date Listed May 19th, 2020
- Days on Market 9
- Zoning R6 - Suburban Residential
- HOA Fees 0.00
- Listing Office: EXP Realty, LLC Anchorage
- $/SqFt $223
Price & Status History
|Status Changed from Coming Soon to Active||–|
High Percentage of Family Households, Moderate Residential Turnover, Coastal Area
# of Homes SoldWithin the Last Year
Avg. Highs -
Avg. Lows -
PopulationBased on Nearest ZIP Code
DISCLAIMER: The listing content relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the AK MLS IDX of Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. (AK MLS). Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than eXp Realty, LLC are marked with either the listing brokerage's logo or the AK MLS IDX logo and information about them includes the name of the listing brokerage.
All information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified for accuracy.
Listing information is updated every fifteen minutes.
Copyright 2020 Alaska Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 8:34am AKDT.
Need to sell your home to buy this one?
Find out how much it will sell for today!